Zzzzzz
Kaoz. Today tio dai ji... Zzzz
Very sian and tired. lol. Want to jump on my lovely bed.
Today worse case of my overall attachment.
Na Behs. That CCB wanna claim credit. Kaoz.
Ni Beh also not interested in the project.
Whatevers. Zzzz Na Beh, super sian.
She is the most woman I ever came to, so far.
KKJ want her handle this project, she is overall IC.
We all just go the exhibition help out, all of us got different department.
That CCB handle the design department, Ni Beh handle clients.
Whole day need to fake smile until my face nearly crack. Zzz
lol. Next time I won't help that CCB.
As a man, see her carry so heavy stuffs, went to help.
KKJ pass by, I tio dai ji. Zzz That CCB saw KKJ pass by
She scratch my fingers wid her nails Zzzz
Then she carry the stuffs and go to KKJ and greet him.
Kaoz. Na Behs. CCB LCB. SLCB.
Scratch until Ni Beh's palm got marks. Zzzz
Never see a woman like that, so desperate to claim credit.
Kaoz. Made me du lan. Seriously Fuck.
I feel like slapping her and threw her some punches.
I know I can't do that...
lol. Put fake eyelashes and makeup, spray perfume.
She think she pretty? No use, her heart is ugly.
Na Behs. Still dare ask Ni Beh introduce guy friends to her.
Kaoz. I won't sa bo my friends.............
I believe guys would want to marry normal looking girl
with beautiful heart than a ugly hearted woman like her. WTF.
Today Ni Beh very kana. I am the only guy in the event.
Carry heavy things, I kana. lol. Its ok I mean but kana scold.
The sale department manager ask Ni Beh carry stuffs put behind
the tables. Then the assistant so extra, scold Ni Beh.
Complain I put there. Wah kaoz. This department say this.
That department say that. Ask Ni Beh put there?
Then in the end all scold Ni Beh.
CCB add fuel to the matters. Zzzz
" You cannot do things like this? It is not professional."
Na Behs. You scratch my palm I never showdown with you.
You better keep your mouth shut. I am gentlemen, I dun fight wid you.
lol. But CCB kana karma. She was looking at a hot male model
That model was my client, CCB damn despo. Come look at him.
My model friend kana scare. Zzzz ( He is a gay actually)
CCB keep looking at my hot friend then she cross over our wire plug
and fall down. CCB sprained her leg.
Kaoz, me and my model friend act blur, act still talking
and refuse to help her. ( Although I did feel bad somehow)
But this woman not worth for my forgiveness.
1. Claim Ni Beh's credit, steal my idea and submit to boss
2. Sa Bo Ni Beh and keep find fault in me
3. Backstab Ni Beh to other people ( including the kopitam auntie)
4. Throw negative comments in Ni Beh's presentation while su say it is well done.
5. Make sure she know what project Ni Beh is doing
and the list goes on.... ....
I fucking hate this CCB and she show my bao bei's fb to other guys.
Say my bao bei not fit to be cover model. ( My bao bei shorter than her)
Say my bao bei ugly. Please. If my bao bei ugly, how come she
can become cover model? lol. She wanna say the model company
eyes got stamps isst.
Seriously, I dunno why my bao bei got such friends.
My Bao bei treat her like sister, close friends. And she did this to her?
And what she did to her brother-in-law? her close friend's bf?
Na Behs. She is Ni Beh write introduce letter to KKJ one
Then KKJ accept her in for attachment. The placement is full
But KKJ say since got ppls intro and CCB is top student.
So KKJ place her in. Na Behs. CCB stab me on the back Zzz
Why are girls so drama?
I don't see guys doing all these. Ni Beh and my bro never.
NEVER. And we can share underwear Zzzzz