Sorry viewers, NiBeh had been down with chicken pox
I got it from my neighbor's kid Zzz
Misery, can't see Baobei for about 2 weeks
as I am afraid if I pass it to her.
So, had been on the phone for 2 weeks with Baobei
Phone bill sure blast o.0
lols?
Yea and enough of the chicken pox matter,
Lucky it's me who kana rather than Baobei.
Girls are afraid of leaving scars on them.
NiBeh therefore announces:
He had left XYZ Company officially on 1st October 2010.
Phew!! Finally it's over. I gained my freedom and got to spent more time
with my Baobei. Seriously hadn't stand KKJ.
We all work for money. Yes, money is important.
But lol. Money can buy your pride? Buy you as dog? wtf.
Had enough of KKJ's face and learn a meaningful lesson.
Kana call like dog and kana scold CB CCB LJ by KKJ Zzz
I have got my pride. As if money could buy that.
Seriously call himself a CEO when he scold CB, CCB, LJ
lol? And all the f words coming out of his mouth?
He don't deserve my respect.
Money can buy you a hardworking worker
But can't buy you respect of a worker.
If you are a great person with good character, I don't mind
selling my life and work hard for you.
While you just vent your anger on workers and scold
them CBs, CCBs, LJs and whatever.
I got shocked when I heard KKJ scold me those words
XYZ Company de CEO. lol?
Bachelor holder from England or dunno wad country?
He scold hokkien and f words? lol?
Well, finally it's over.
My Baobei teased that I sounded as if I got released from prison
But she has no idea how I endure this 15 weeks of attachment?
I never been to office work, yea had been working
in fast food branch, entertainment line but not office. -.-
lol. My ah mu asked me if I do not want to work as a office clerk
What other jobs could I take?
Lawyer? Doctor?
Well, sorry to disappoint her, I am not interested.
Had enough of political issues.
I had wasted my life taking this technical html kinda course
Zzz I have decided..... ...
I want to be Ma Ta. ( Police)
So that Pak kias cannot go near me Zzz